Your support keeps the Empress alive!
The Empress Theatre is operated and maintained by the Vallejo Community Arts Foundation, Inc, a non-profit public benefit corporation. As a nearly 100-year-old structure, the Empress is a jewel in Vallejo’s downtown. But it is also a tremendously expensive structure to operate and keep in top repair. And unlike other similar civic arts centers in the Bay Area, the Empress Theatre receives no funding from the City or County. All costs of keeping the Empress the center for arts in Vallejo must either be earned through ticket sales or raised through fundraising efforts.
Private donors are our essential partners. Please consider adding your support to help secure the Empress for now and into the future.
Please print and mail or fax our Donation Form.
OR DONATE ONLINE:
Your donations support:
- The continued renovation and maintenance of the majestic Empress Theatre.
- Affordable theater rental to local and area non-profits for community events.
- Performances and programming in Vallejo that otherwise could not be seen here in our region.
- Educational opportunities for school children and others through educational arts programming.
- A programming schedule as diverse as Vallejo itself.
- Employment for a wide range of local artists and individuals.
- Affordable ticket prices, including senior and student discounts.